January 7, 2010

just a phase


hazel playing mommy in her swimsuit
hazel loves clothes
just like me
and she cares what she wears
which is new for me since noah never has
sometimes she goes through phases
there have been a few different sweaters that she has insisted
on wearing for a week or so at a time
last night she decided she really needed her clothes off
and her swimsuit on
so we did it
today she insists on wearing it
again
and it is very important to her
luckily she let me put some leg warmers on her too
since it isn't really swimsuit weather
i hope this doesn't last too long
although it is adorable

14 comments:

andre'a said...

that is SO adorable!

andre'a said...

Pretty in pink!

andre'a said...

what a good mama for indulging her!

andre'a said...

Love you!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Lol I love it! She is so cute! XD And I'm loving that flower... looks like an awesome hat :D

miriam said...

hazel, you are so cute!

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

haha... that is so cute!

lilibet said...

SO funny! Abby did that a few weeks ago. I swear my neighbors thought it was child abuse. :)

Laurel said...

That's the cutest outfit ever. Love it.

kellyfam1633 said...

Welcome to the world of girls!!! Sienna has to pick her clothes out every day. If it was up to her she would wear her leotard 24/7! Hazel is so cute. I can't wait to see them again!

Monica said...

She is so cute!!!

Monica said...

She's totally your mini me!

Natalie Smith said...

That's so funny! That is one of those pictures that you will have out in years to come and will get many laughs out of! She is precious!

Trudy G. said...

I love the whole look.