November 27, 2009

oh, thanksgiving


totally blurry but still cute (wish we bought a new camera today...)
well yesterday was not quite what i had in mind
i didn't expect to wake up with a fever
and be apart from my husband and kids
or only eat fruit (to avoid vomiting)
but
i am very grateful
for the fun week we had of shopping
visiting family
that i got to spend lots of time at my parents' house
and let them dote on me while i was not feeling well
noah and hazel got to see (some of) their cousins
horse and tractor rides
slurpees
grandmas and grandpas
a clear pass to drive across
the gospel
the new goodies we've purchased
a wonderful family
and mostly.. i'm feeling better today

7 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Totally cute picture...I was sad for you it was blurred! I am glad you guys had a fun/safe thanksgiving!

Ryan said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better. And I'm sad I won't be able to see you tomorrow. I cut and colored my hair today and it looks good ~ sure miss you!

Trudy G. said...

No fun being sick on a holiday. It was fun to see you and your family on Sunday. Hope you're looking forward to the snow!

kellyfam1633 said...

Ryan colors his hair??? Weird! They look so cute Rach! Wish we could see them!

Rachael said...

I'm pretty sure that was Monica as Ryan :)

Kate Clayton said...

Oh no. I hope you are feeling better. Way cute picture. Darling little kids.

kellyfam1633 said...

I know I was kidding :)