November 14, 2009

Office Party!!!


office trivia
brooks won

heather, brooks and brooks jr. as
meredith, 3 hole punch jim, and the cutest little boy in pink
because it's his favorite color
(it's from the show)

kevin
revealing dress meredith

dwight and angela
(i'm so not meant to be blonde)

i LOVE that brian shaved his head to look bald
just for our party

me and becky

the food: pretzel day pretzels, c-shaped bagels, it's grrrrrrrrrrrape soda,
"mexican lemonade", m & m's from kevin's desk, and
michael scott paper company cheese balls
oh and of course

a world's best boss mug in jello


me again as angela
brian as kevin

michael as dwight

and becky as meredith
thank you guys for coming
it was SO much fun!
brad and chelsea we missed you

14 comments:

leighmichellec said...

Looks like you guys had fun, I will come to the next one if you have one! Glad to see Brian went ALL IN!

Natalie Smith said...

You guys are too funny!

Kirsten said...

I wish we could have come! You guys look great!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Oh my gosh! How fun is that - I had no idea there is an Office trivia game! And I love the food spread :D

miriam said...

if I wasn't sad enough that I had to work before, I definitely am now.

kellyfam1633 said...

Rachael.... You guys are so fun! I wish we would have done something like that when we lived under you guys!!!

Laurel said...

That looks like the best party ever. The costumes were awesome!

Monica said...

Tacho, It looks so fun!!! You are the best party planning committee. Good job! I'll have to make it to the next one.

Christie said...

that's awesome! I love how many food ideas you came up with from the show. so creative!

Garrett and Valerie Isham said...

haha what a great idea! so funny! i like the food you guys had lol

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Love the themed party! You guys are so creative. Love the costumes and the fact that your friend cut his hair. That is devotion.

Brian said...

I've had two men fight over me before... Usually it's over which one gets to hold the camcorder. ;)

Brad and Chelsea said...

so it i'm soooooooooooooo sad we weren't able to come. oh man you guys CRACK ME UP!!!! LOVE IT!...maybe we'll have to host an office party part 2;)

lilibet said...

This is the BEST IDEA EVER. What's scary is that you all really captured the characters. :)