November 1, 2009

halloween recap


the most awesome man in the yellow hat

holding curious george

we had such a fun halloween
we went out to breakfast
then later to the city halloween party
and to the church halloween party
then trick or treating at the mall
and ate lots of candy
to answer your questions
michael made noah's hat (isn't he a doll?)
i made noah's tie and pants and dyed his shirt
i also made a brown fleece outfit for hazel
but i didn't think it was obvious she was a monkey
i was lucky enough to get her a $2 costume friday
from old navy
everyone loved them
people were asking to take their picture all day
noah (of course) loved all the attention

9 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

AWESOME. You did so well with the costumes. Can't get enough of their cuteness.

Jazzy said...

That is SO clever. I may have to copy it next year.

Aimee said...

The kids looked so cute! How creative!

Monica said...

It looks like you guys had a great Halloween!

Christine said...

Hi Rachael,
You guys all look so GREAT! I love the kids outfits. Especially Noah's big yellow hat!!! HOW FUN!! You guys are so clever! The kids are getting so big! It makes me smile to see their pictures. Could you email me a cute pic of them in their costumes?! I would LOVE it! Noah was so cute swimming in that small sink with his little bum hanging out! Aren't they such fun?! My love to you all-Christine.

Laurel said...

SO CUTE! My boys are totally into George right now, but I was way too overwhelmed by the idea of making those costumes. :) You did a great job!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

I love the first pic of the Man in the Yellow Hat striking a pose! XD And of course the one of him trying to pic up Curious George - too bad she wasn't having it :}
And what a steal on Hazel's outfit! That is awesome!

Youngs said...

saw your news on christie's blog - congrats! love ya and miss you!

andre'a said...

Frenchie. I love, love, LOVE these costumes!