October 18, 2009

spokane what?!

weekend highlights
we drove to spokane
couldn't take a picture of ourselves very well
so here's brian and becky next to us

we went to a mall
then we ate at......red robin
michael, noah, and brian

crystal, becky, and me

hazel and michael

then we went to target

becky and i gave the guys a break and took all the kids home with us
crystal and hazel

me and becky driving home

the kids all fell asleep on our way home

super fun
i'm happy to have some new things
and left over red robin fries to eat later tonight

8 comments:

miriam said...

so fun! just last night garrett was saying how pullman totally needs a red robin. that and a million other things....

Natalie Smith said...

Good for you guys :)
Sounds like a wonderful escape of a weekend!

Monica said...

What a fun day! I'm glad you have Becky and Brian ~ but I still wish I had you!

andre'a said...

mm....leftover fries! so much fun, Frenchie!

andre'a said...

love you!

Brian said...

Oh Target...how I miss you already. :)

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Glad you had a great weekend! Red Robin and Target - that's a fantastic weekend right there! :D
Ahh - and sleeping kids to top it off :)

Christie said...

looks like a fun trip. your family is the cutest! I'm jealous.