September 14, 2009

the palouse empire fair

saturday we went to the palouse empire fair
it's pretty small
but we spent a couple hours there
noah and michael had their first fishing trip there

look how hard they are concentrating
noah caught a fish all by himself
and look a his prize...
a toy gun..
his first..
something i've been avoiding..
how do they know to shoot them off the bat?!
we took some pictures of us in the tire of a huge tractor


and we ate some funnel cake and a bubblegum snowcone
it was pretty fun
ps. so weird how we haven't seen the gun since saturday when we left the fair...

10 comments:

Kirsten said...

Love the picture of you in the tractor!

miriam said...

you are so cute.
looks like fun! I wanted to go but instead was scrubbing my floor and Garrett was shooting himself in the foot with a nail gun...

Shirley said...

You all look like you are having so much fun. Great pictures.

Christie said...

cute pictures... sorry about the gun! I guess no matter how hard you try you can't protect them forever

Dawn said...

I'll bet that gun is in Gun LaLa Land with the guns that have "disappeared" from our house too! I'm sure they are having more fun together than at our house anyway. (o;

andre'a said...

you are so funny! hmm...a bright orange gun would be pretty hard to 'misplace.'

andre'a said...

the pic of you in the tractor tire is AWESOME! it looks like the cover of a CD.

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Love the tire pics! Hmm - how nice of them to give him a toy gun! That's one toy I'm trying to avoid as long as possible too.... :[

Monica said...

That is weird that the gun went missing. Hmmm. It looks like you guys had a great time. And I'm pretty amazed at how big that tire is! Tacho, you look so skinny!

Erin said...

I love that picture of you in the tractor! You look like a model. Why do people give toy guns to kids without asking parents? I doesn't make sense to me.