August 3, 2009

we made it

We've moved into the new place and we really love it. Luckily our friend Daniel came with his van and Garrett and Miriam came with their truck to help and we all made it fit into their vehicles and a small u-haul truck we rented. It is so nice we have friends here already and that they are so willing to help us. Noah and Hazel seem to be enjoying their own rooms. Noah doesn't have to go to bed as early because we let him stay up and play and Hazel doesn't get woken up so...life is great. And to top it off Michael is on a 3 week break from school. YAY! Later this week we're going to Silverwood with Michael's family so that'll be really fun too.
New resolution: Spend way less time online. Spend way more time interacting with the kids. Cook meals. Clean more. I can't wait.

5 comments:

andre'a said...

you're safe and sound in your new place. that's so great that you had so much help! guardian angels all around. I love you!

Sara said...

WOOHOO! Glad the new place is working out! And yes... I also feel I've been spending WAY too much time online. Poor Dmitri. I think that's the source of his biting and screaming :[

Oh - so my blogger email is sara_luvs_dan@hotmail. Surban77@aol is fine - but the hotmail is easier because it's the one linked to my blog - and I'm always logged into it. Lol which after writing that - is kind of sad X}

Monica said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your new place so much! And that's awesome that you've already made friends ~ I'm still working on that.

Monica said...

Thanks for inviting me to your blog.

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

Thanks for inviting me to partake in your wonderful blog. =) Where did you move to now?