August 8, 2009

silverwood

was super fun
we especially enjoyed the roller coasters
how cute is this picture of the kids with grandma and grandpa olson?

not sure why noah was crying
bottom line, i didn't get very many pictures
our batteries died


noah loved the antique cars ride where he got to drive

and of course

we enjoyed some ice cream

other highlights of the olson family vacation included:
go karts
miniture golf
bowling
michael and i went on a date to see a movie
some cool parks
and a really fun barbecue

5 comments:

Monica said...

It looks like you guys had a really good time! Wish I could have gone with you. I don't have Michael's cell number (or caller id) so call me today! Miss you!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

You guys are so cute! It sounds like fun. What movie did you see??

Rachael said...

We saw The Proposal. It was really cute. There was a little more naked Sandra Bullock than neccessary but it was still a cute movie.

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

LOOKS LIKE FUN!! Ugh - I hate it when my camera battery dies. Or even worse - when I forget my memory card. Blah.
But the vacation sounds like a success!
Even more so because you guys got a date night! I'm SO JEALOUS! :D

andre'a said...

that is so great, Frenchie! Your hair looks rockin'! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful girl. (that was to the John Lennon song, with the word "boy" in it, but no matter).