August 20, 2009

my sister's coming my sister's coming

today we went to spokane for noah's follow up appointment
his teeth are holding on strong
though the one "good tooth" is discoloring slightly
but they're looking really good
and still intact
as much as they can be
so we go back for another follow up in 4 weeks
what a blessing
i keep dreading his teeth being ripped out
but for now he's keeping them
yay
while we were in spokane we were supposed to pick my sister up from the airport
but stand by is proving a little tricky
so we're hoping to get her tomorrow
after all this i'm not sure i'm going to send her back
ever
can't wait to see her
and watch lots of silly movies
and eat candy
and stay up late
and swim
i hope she likes hot weather...
and wheat fields..

4 comments:

Monica said...

I'm so jealous!!!!!

Monica said...

Maybe when my kids are older, I can leave them for a weekend and all three of us can hang out. Please tell me it won't always be this hard to get together.

andre'a said...

i HATE standby!

miriam said...

ooh fun!