July 18, 2009

i love you blogger

tdear blogger,
thank you for doing such an awesome job at keeping me connected with people i love
i love that i can record our happy moments
and even the unhappy ones
i love the people i have "met" through blogging
i love that people i don't realize are reading, are
i love that people read this
i love them
they're very special
i love reading everyone elses blogs
thank you for the comment option
it's my favorite
and oh how exciting when it's from someone new
love you,
rachael

4 comments:

Monica said...

I like it, too. Thanks for peer pressuring me into it.

Monica said...

And, I love you!

Monica said...

And I miss you...A lot!

Dawn said...

It's true...You are almost always my first commentor.(o: And..your blog is always the first one I check each day...just cause you're so dang cute!