June 16, 2009

a trip to the city

yesterday we went to spokane for our anniversary
it's an 80 minute drive each way
the kids did pretty well
notice hazel crying behind us

there are a lot of rolling hills the whole way there
michael wanted his picture with one
hazel wouldn't let up until i sat with her
so here i am scrunched in the back seat
while in spokane
we enjoyed the downtown shopping
and then headed to my beloved target
and then here for dinner

do you see the gigantic pop we got free with our combos
that was way more than enough celebratory dr. pepper for me

i just wish we had room for slurpees

10 comments:

Debbie said...

you guys have so much fun!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary. You guys ARE so much fun and I miss hanging out. Oh yeah, and I love your bangs ... still. So cute.

Monica said...

What a nice anniversary. And it's good you took the kids rather than leave them home by themselves (or maybe Allison could have looked in on them).

miriam said...

doesn't not having a target and 7-11 stink! instead of building a walmart in pullman (I mean, there's one right over in moscow!) they should build a target.

Aimee said...

I am so JEALOUS that you went to a sonic, even though you had to drive 80 minutes!

lilibet said...

How could you go wrong with a Dr. Pepper the size of Texas? Happy Anniversary!

kellyfam1633 said...

I miss hills!!! We have none here! But, we miss you guys more!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Oh my that drink is huge! I would be in heaven! :D And I love Hazel's face in the pic with you in the back seat! Adorable! :D

andre'a said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! That's so special, Frenchie. Target. I want you to know that I got Dr. Pepper the other day at Arby's, just because I know how you love it. And I love you!

Kirsten said...

I used to have to sit in the back with our oldest too! Owen is more okay because his older brothers back there with him, but sometimes I still end up back there. Glad I'm not the only one.