June 9, 2009

our new home

 the new collage wall in the living room

kitchen

i'm still a little bit in shock that we don't have a dishwasher

our bedroom
this is our new bedding, i love it
we still need some window treatments
and i need to fix our lamp shades but you get the idea

michael's parents bought us a washer and dryer
they arrived today and i can't wait to use them

dining room
i just made these curtains today out of a queen sheet
they're a little short...i'll have to work on that later

noah's bed

hazel's bed

the living room
in a very "natural" setting

this is it for now
 we'll be making lots of changes and improvements
as soon as we get the chance
for now we're just getting settled

10 comments:

Monica said...

I love it! You have such a talent for making your space beautiful. I'm excited to get a very up close and personal look at it when we come to visit ~ oh by the way, can we stay with you guys?

Aimee said...

I love the fact that you just JUST moved there and your little apartment looks AMAZING!!!!

Debbie Olson said...

You have done a lot already! We miss you though.

andre'a said...

WOW, Frenchie! It's beautiful! You've really come into your own with home decor. I love it!

Christie said...

looks like you're off to a good start in your new home... good luck on your new life without a dishwasher. I know I couldn't do it (well, ok I COULD... but it wouldn't be my first choice!) and I'm so glad you opened the mystery door. it was giving me nightmares!

Youngs said...

the place looks so stylish already! i'm glad you like the new apt - mark and i had to move in to a few places we'd never seen...quite the adventure but so fun! we miss you already

Mike and Jennie said...

I think that you have decorated more in a week then I have in a month. I love the bedding.

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Oh my, I LOVE your bedding! I mean LOVE! And of course everything else looks great - but I especially love the bedding :)

Shirley said...

Your apt. looks great. You have done such nice job in such a short time. You are amazing.

Laurel said...

So cute! I can't believe how fast you unpack. I love LOVE your bedding! Sad story about the dishwasher, but at least your scored a washer and dryer!