May 28, 2009

ok, we're moving next week

yesterday was a big day
we finally started packing
noah even got in on the helping
and has only broken one thing
sadly it is michael's monogrammed anthropologie cup
we'll have to buy a new one before we leave
oh darn, another trip to seattle :)

noah almost wrapped up his bear
but decided against it once he realized we're putting this stuff away
  for a week
............
so packing, packing, packing
understandable enough
but what happened to our apartment!?!

seriously, it looks like a bomb went off
everywhere
we've got a lot of work to do

2 comments:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Hmmm - I think my house looks like that all the time :\ Lol and packing the bear is too precious - I love it!
But yay - I'm excited that I get to look at your blog - you guys are so cute!
I'm adding you to my blog list!! :D

Monica said...

Oh Tacho, that's nothin'! My house always looks like that. And I don't mean to be a persistent penelope, but let's just talk about you not moving again.