April 24, 2009

random home decor

this is our new rocking chair found outside the dumpster
it's really big and cool
we're going to sand it down and paint it but i haven't decided on a color
oh and yes that's a little caesars pizza on top of an air hockey table....

i made the kids a bird mobile
the pattern for the birds can be found here if you want to give it a try

here's another picture of it

oh and i rearranged our room
sorry there's no "before" pics
but i'm especially proud because i moved our bed, desk, bookshelf
and everything by myself

and surprised michael with a new room

do you like my new chair? i got it at st. vinnies for $5
PS the one in kent is open now and either today or tomorrow everything is 50% off
i just can't remember which day

5 comments:

Jazzy said...

Impressive! I one time did that with our room (redecorated and moved around everything) and I was quite proud of myself too.

Laurel said...

I seriously need to come check out your dumpster. :) And that mobile looks amazing! Cute room, too.

Youngs said...

it's open?!! i've been waiting for this day since the sign went up! i love your new rocker - i might have to do drive-bys of your dumpster now...on my way to st. vins

Monica said...

My...somebody's been a busy girl. Good job, Tacho! The new rocking chair, ROCKS!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

I love the mobile. It is SOOO cute. And it is truly amazing that you can keep redecorating and hit the nail on the head every time! Rachel, you are definitely my idol.