April 30, 2009

project: alphabet

i saw this cool idea on this blog
for a border around your children's room made out of
scrapbook paper
it's EXACTLY what we wanted to do but we hadn't thought of a cheap/free way to do it
i'll probably change it around when we move and have it as more of a border than rows 
but...for now we like it

and in other alphabet news 
i recovered all of our melissa and doug refrigerator magnets
noah had chewed
 (i know, he shouldn't be chewing paper but he loves to...maybe he has a deficiency)
the primary colors off so i modge podged scrapbook paper
and gave these letters a new more glamorous life 
i did this with some of these for Christmas 
i gave some of my nieces and nephews their names
so we have the leftovers

scrapbooking paper is amazingly easy to use in projects
which is fabulous because i have a lot of it
and not much desire to scrapbook

2 comments:

kellyfam1633 said...

I love these crafts!! You should write a book!!

Dawn said...

Love the ponytail! Can't wait until Elizabeth has enough hair to do that.

I have the desire to scrapbook until I think of all the work and mess, then I change my name.