April 15, 2009

noah's birthday fun

noah's birthday was a total blast
it was an all day event
i decorated the night before

we started with a little breakie from mcdonalds

here's noah all ready for his day
balloons and all

we spent most of the day at the seattle children's museum
with my sister monica and her family
her son parker & noah share the same birthday so we like to celebrate together
here's hazel going down the slide

noah's grocery shoppin'

two handed painting

a family pic

we made it home just in time for noah's party
it was so fun
michael's grandma shirley came

one last pic of noah

happy birthday big guy
thank you for all of your comments and birthday wishes

5 comments:

Monica said...

It looks like Noah had a wonderful birthday. We got a parking ticket, so our trip to the museum was really expensive, but well worth it. I definitely had my fill, so I don't think I need to do it again for a while. But we had fun (especially Ryan) and I think Parker had a wonderful birthday as well.

andre'a said...

What a FUN day! I can't believe how big Noah is getting. I love the pics of you all at the Children's Museum.

andre'a said...

P.S.) I love the balloon theme!

Jazzy said...

I love the idea of doing a MacDo's breakfast! Happy Birthday Noah!

Youngs said...

i'm so sad i missed it - kels got sick so i didn't wind up watching her girls, which just changed my whole evening plans! hope to see you friday for my BBQ @ 6!