January 31, 2009

This was a tag on facebook. I figured I'd share it here too. Enjoy!

1. I love old things. 2. Ugly things hurt me. Like it's almost damaging to my soul to see ugly things. I always look at things and think of how I can improve them be it hair, houses, clothing, etc. 3. I hold on to important sentimental things but I'm a minimalist and love giving things away. 4. Since I was little, whenever watching a movie or show, I always feel like whatever happens is actually happening to me. The first time I noticed it, I was watching The Wonder Years and felt like I was Kevin. 5. I hate Disney movies. They have scared me since I was little. I try to not push that on Noah but I prefer he doesn't watch them. They always have scary parts. 6. My husband and his family love Disneyland, Disneyworld, and Disney movies. 7. I miss going to the temple. We used to be good about going 1-2 a month but since we had Hazel we have only gone once together. She cried the whole time. Now that she's eating solid food we hope to go more often. 8. I feel like a good mom every time I look at Noah's feet and he has matching clean white socks on. 9. I got divorced 3 years ago today. 10. I've always wanted to be a ballerina. Maybe I'm just a sucker for tutus. 11. I can't fully hear out of my left ear. I love it because I can sleep so much better with my "good ear" down. I don't like that I have jaw problems from always sleeping on my right side with my arm under my pillow. I can't even chew gum anymore. My jaw pops all the time. 12. I love projects. Michael does too. We can't wait until we have a house to work on. 13. I have lots of fillings in my mouth but they're all white so no one can tell. 14. I prefer baths to showers. I always have. 15. I hate to run/jog/exercise. I pefer walking and yoga. 16. I love tradition. 17. Recently I was totally craving chocolate. I went to the store for a trip out alone the othernight and bought oreos. Michael and I finished them by the next day. What is wrong with us? 18. I have $900 sitting in a cup I made in pottery sitting on my dresser. It used to be our place for "rainy day" cash that we would spend on fun stuff. That was before my husband quit his job. Now it's money we're holding on to for an emergency. 19. I don't like sports. 20. I hate to be cold and I hate to be in cold water. Michael and I didn't feel like the water in Maui was warm enough. 21. I also hate the rain and I've only ever lived in Washington. 22. I've always felt like dishes should match as well as silverware. It killed me when I was little and my parents would ask me to set the table and I couldn't EVER find all matching anything. I would match as much as possible. 23. Michael treats me like a queen and I'm so happy to be married to him. He is a wonderful father. 24. I used to love sitting and folding laundry. It was so relaxing. That was before I started using cloth diapers. Now I have SO MUCH laundry every single day that I dread laundry. 25. I love my family and wish we all saw each other a lot more often.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

I have been craving chocolate so much lately. Tonight was the first time in a week that I have not bought a form of chocolate on a regular shopping trip!!!!
Can you help me keep a rainy day fund?

andre'a said...

I almost love these 25 things more here than on Facebook. I love the cute background! I love the honesty. You got the pick to work of your cute '50's shoes on mom and dad's old kitchen floor. You're such a good writer!!!!! Jove jou!

Liberty said...

I got tons of house for you to work on!