November 22, 2008

twilight recap


so.....I LOVED IT! Of course it coudn't compare to the book BUT....how could you fit that much into two hours anyway? Twilight makes you a little obsessed so maybe I'm just an addict happy to get a fix. A few other things I loved about tonight: Michael and I had our first real date in like.....forever. Also, he's hilarious. First stop was 7-11 for some slurfs (slurpees for those of you other than Andre`a) then we went to the theater to retrieve our tickets and then to Dukes for dinner. While we waited for our food to come (which took too long so we ate it during the previews) Michael was making a ton of vampire jokes. He's so cute. And soooo funny. The movie was SO full 20 minutes before it started. Michael asked almost an entire row to scoot over 1 seat so we could have seats together that weren't in the front row. After the movie we stopped at JintheB for oreo milkshakes and he was pretending he was Edward. And right this second he's making our bed. He's my Edward.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Tacho! That's so cute! Not just Hazel's tongue sucking, but how much you and Michael enjoy eachother ~ I guess it's a good thing you've got eternity together.

andre'a said...

Frenchie, I'm sooo behind in blogging! That's so hilarious about Michael asking a row of people to move down. I LOVE your shirt! That's a really cute picture of you and Mikey.