November 26, 2008

i like to move it move it


Well moving kind of sucks. It seems it's the same amount of work whether you move 2.5 miles or 200 miles away. I do enjoy the cleansing process. I'm definitely a fan of getting rid of things I don't need. It kills me to have something around that's not neccessary be it hair products, spatulas, books, shoes...no matter. Noah's enjoying the boxes. Today all the living room furniture will disappear. We will have occasional visits with it at my sisters house where it will reside. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. One thing I'm grateful for is Kyle letting his baby brother, his babies, and his wife who is kind of a baby move in with him for a while.
It'll be an adventure.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Where are you guys moving to? This is all new. We found your blog the other night.

andre'a said...

I don't believe the part about you being a baby, not one bit!