October 14, 2008

exciting news of the day

Tummy time Bed time It might look like Noah is about to hit Hazel with his sippy, don't worry he was about to throw it at me because he needed "mo milk". Check out his big boy undies on the floor :)
Last night Noah pooped on the toilet for the first time. I know, isn't that exciting? Then today I tried him out in big boy underwear but he peed through 2 pairs and I decided to put him back in a diaper. At least with cloth diapers we're not losing money but it isn't that fun having 2 in diapers. What else...the indoor park opened again today. It has been closed since May so it was fun to go. Michael's at school tonight and both kids are in bed and it's only 7:30. I might get to watch The Biggest Loser in peace. That or re-read The Host. Yay!

5 comments:

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Hazel looks so much like Noah, and is very cute! Good for Noah on the potty training. Our day usually ends around 11 p.m. when I finally get everyone asleep, so you are doing great! Love the blog!

Michael said...

Um, this looks great. When I asked you what you did last night you didn't tell you that you posted more on our blog. But I like it.

Kelsey Danielle said...

very cute! Congrats on the potty training! Good Luck with it!

Mike and Jennie said...

It is so funny when you become a parent and get so excited talking about pooping. I have had many conversations about poo in the short three months that I have been a parent.

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

Ohhh The Host was so good! =) How exciting that your beginning potty training! And even more exciting that you're moving! Are you guys going to be in the same ward still? I'm so glad you found my blog! =)