August 31, 2016

my 31st birthday

the night before my birthday i got dolled up in a dress i made
to go out to dinner with a bunch of my girlfriends
 33 weeks along with my sixth baby on my 31st birthday

 we went to yard house because i'd been craving their turkey sandwich
this is how my dessert came out
so cute
 crystal changed it to this for me :) 
 the whole gang
tasha, courtney, marla, crystal, alisha, kelli, me, jenni, carrington, mandy, karlyy and christina

 a selfie outside after a couple girls had left
 it was such a fun girls night out 
the next morning on my birthday
michael took the day off and we walked the kids to school
then we dropped henry and eleanor off at jenni's and went to goldy's for breakfast
 it was super delicious and so nice to be there without kids
 we went and got the little ones and then michael dropped me off for a pedicure
and brought me an icee while i was in there
so sweet
afterward we had to go to an orientation for hazel's gifted program
 after we got the kids from school we went to the cheesecake factory for dinner
and then stopped by the mall
 and we went to target after the mall
 when we got home we put the kids to bed
and then michael and i shared a piece of godiva chocolate cheesecake for dessert
it was a low-key birthday but i got to spend it with michael and do lots of fun things 
i loved it
thirty one is going to be amazing!

1 comment: